Make a claim
We're here to help.
Being involved in an accident or having your vehicle stolen can be very stressful. The Covi team are here to help make the claims process as smooth and easy as we can for you.
If you are involved in an accident you will need to provide the following information:
- Who was driving at the time of the accident, and their drivers license details.
- The date, time and place of the accident.
- Details about any other vehicle involved, including the make, model and registration number, the name of the driver, their insurance and contact details.
- Names and contact details of any witnesses.
- Owner of any property that was damaged and their insurance details.
- Owner of any animal that was involved and their insurance details.
- If you have suffered a loss due to theft, you will need to report this to the New Zealand Police and provide a Police reference number with your claim form.
If your windscreen is chipped or cracked:
If your Covi NZMCA Insurance policy is current, then telephone Novus on 0800 30 35 35 and give them the NZMCA policy number 6000048223. Please tell them that your insurer is Covi, underwritten by Lumley Insurance.
If you wish to use any other glass repairer, please contact Covi NZMCA Insurance on 0800 805 965 for authorisation.